Adelaide dress = complete!
I realised when I finished my last post that I hadn’t actually blogged about my finished Adelaide dress! My Adelaide dress was worn on our holiday to Italy for our friends wedding and as it was so hot it was great.
Sorry not sorry for the teddy slippers, I live in them at home. Also my sewing room has been painted, yay, but has ladder background and generally might not have been the best background for the post haha!
So since wearing it a couple of times I can say that I should have either taken some of the volume out of the middle or not been slack and actually sewn the back darts. It’s a bit wide and so when cinched in with the belt, can create a lot of folds which I’m not keen on.
Also, unfortunately my bias binding was not securely enough sewn on so has already started to come away and will need mending – boo!
Pretty good little dress and would make it again (maybe using pre-made binding haha!) and this one will be brought out again next summer.