Progress on Grace dress so far…
So I’ve been working, quite slowly if I’m honest, on the dress I’m wearing to my friend Grace’s wedding at the beginning of June.
The pattern is the Flora dress – By Hand London, and the fabric is from Sew Over It. Some problems I initially had were the fact that the fabric is very narrow and so had to order extra length to accommodate the wide skirt. I then cut one of the back bodice pieces upside down! Doh! Thankfully, I had enough so I didn’t have to order more again!
At this moment in time, I am very close to the finish line and need to put in the invisible zip and hem it! Wooo!
I like it when other blogs show the inside of dresses so I’m showing mine..
Ready to put in the zip, should get it finished this weekend, fingers crossed!